maandag 12 juni 2017

ICAD 6-12

This year I’m participating in ICAD (Index Card A Day) again, it’s my second time. There’s a weekly theme with daily prompts. You can find the theme and prompts at Daisy Yellow.

A quote on an acrylic background for day 6. For the border I used rub on stickers.
A Dutch tongue twister with a simple drawing and some stamps for day 7. You can hear the first part of this tongue twister in this YouTube video.
A one staple collage for day 8. There’s a tutorial for this at Daisy Yellow.
A pink collage for day 9 inspired by Dolores Umbridge and an old card game.
A Yellow collage with a quote for day 10.
The result of day 11 is not what I had in mind, but I enjoyed making it.
Acrylic paint, old postage stamps, markers and embroidery floss for day 12. I used Holbein stitch for my border. I didn’t use knots, I just secured the thread with tape.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten