zaterdag 14 maart 2015

Teesha Moore inspired patches 1

I’m participating in a series of swaps for Teesha Moore inspired patches. My January patch is still on its way to Stephanie, but my February patch to Teresa arrived a few days ago. Teresa likes gardening, so I choose a garden themed fabric and added a TAST stitch. It’s barb stitch, TAST stitch 138. I decorated it with French knots. The thread is stranded floss.

This is the pretty patch I received from Joyce, just love the owl charms!
I wrote about the making of similar patches here, with links to the original tutorials from Teesha Moore.

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Isn't it nice to make use of the TAST stitches we have learned?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. You do many interestting things, like swaps and zentangle! These patches look lovely!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Volgens mij doe jij ook allemaal verschillende dingen! Ik ben heel blij met deze patch. Het wordt vast een uitdaging om later een quilt te maken van alle patches!

      Verwijderen