woensdag 15 augustus 2012

Work In Progress Wednesday - August 15

There was not much time to quilt this week, I have another fabric book page to finish. But yesterday evening it was too dark to stitch, so I quilted about an hour. First I finished the vase I started last week.
Then I started with the last flower at the left side. I only quilted the petals and the circle in the centre. Now I only have to quilt the other petals and a few hanging flowers at the left side. Time to start thinking what to do with the background and the border. Suggestions are very welcome!
And a photo of the backside of my quilt. It finally starts to look like a vase.
Visit Pin Tangle for more info about Work In Progress Wednesday.

3 opmerkingen:

  1. I can't wait to see this quilt when it is finished as I love the colours and the shapes of your flowers and vase. The back really shows your beautiful quilting.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I find this design and colour scheme really appealing. I also know I could never be so precise!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen